- Experienced, Unbiased, Impartial – The qualities our court needs.
- Minister for his local Church, helping adults and youth to counseling.
- Basketball Referee – a fair call, the right call when it counts.
- Successful, honest businessman in the community.
- Not afraid to drain the swamp and make the judiciary great again.
- Life experience dedicated to rehabilitation of criminals to assets.
- Reduced tax payer jail time while fiscal responsible.
- Rehabilitation as a goal to turn youth or criminals to assets in our community.
- Applies the U.S. Constitution and Arizona Laws as written.
Judicial College Trained to be a JUDGE, NOT a Lawyer
Designated “Honorable” by the AZ Supreme Court
WOOLBRIGHT – The RIGHT vote *REPUBLICAN*
Vote August 28 for Phillip Woolbright.
Contact WoolbrightJustice@gmail.com, 928-793-4346
Be sure to follow the campaign on Facebook.